2.23.2010

Day 7 & 8 - Lemon Creme Cake Anyone??

I can not tell you how great it is to wake up in the morning knowing that lemon creme cake is sitting in the fridge, waiting oh so patiently, for me to savor each and every bite! The continuation of food from my awesomeness the night before started my day off pretty well... of course it all came crashing down later in the day, but that's a story for another day. For dinner I had my staple meal but subbed out the capellini for thin spaghetti. Thin spaghetti definitely didn't hold a candle to capellini.

---

Wednesday hasn't been inspiring in the least. The vegetarian version of Chicken Fettucini Alfredo doesn't really taste as scrumdidliliumcious. Thats all I have to say on that subject... it took all my energy just to swallow the bland crap :(

I think I'm finally hitting my chicken depression point. The new car smell of my task has faded and I'm left with this huge craving to binge every little cluck-er, moo-er and oink-er that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment