2.22.2010

Day 5 meets Day 6 - Boring

Sunday was boring... I worked at the OG in the morning, didn't get tipped and spent the entirety of my earnings on an oil change. Nothing like coming home from work with an empty wallet :(

My only meal of the day consisted of capellini pasta topped with balsamic vinaigrette and shredded mozzarella cheese. It's my go to meal. When I have extra cash I splurge on cherry tomatoes. Boring right? I'm shooting for the sky today with my lunch of... broccoli cheddar soup and a salad with cranberries. Woot. woot.


What I would really like to eat is the Chicken Pansotti from OG.

---

Update!

I totally earned a free pansotti for dinner tonight as I did an outstanding job supporting my service partner at work! Sub out the chicken for extra pansotti and voila, the most amazing dinner in existence! It was a great end to a not so great (money) night.

No comments:

Post a Comment