2.19.2010

Day 2 - I did what????

Sooo my second day on the veggie train wasn't as smooth as day one. I've already cheated and didn't realize it till I was writing this entry. This morning, in my daze of Nyquil meets Killians (and kareoke at the local pub), I stopped by Tim Hortons with all intentions of getting coffee and a free doughnut. Boy did I mess up! I ordered and scarfed a Muffin, Bacon, Egg and Cheese breakfast sandwich... not cool Lindsay, not cool! I didn't even realize that I had ate meat, my mantra will need to start a little bit earlier from now on. Don't eat meat, don't eat meat, don't eat meat or God will punish you!!! I'm sitting back and berating myself that I've fallen before I've even begun. I will have to do better in remembering that pigs, chickens and cows are to be treated as mortal enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment