2.19.2010

Day 3 - Back on the wagon :)

I made sure I woke up in time to have a bowl of Cheerios just to make sure I wouldn't order the enemy in a sleep deprived haze. It worked and I made it through the whole day without even thinking about a chicken or cow. I've also come to the realization that I don't eat that much meat. At the very least, I don't usually buy it to cook with. I tend to boil some capellini pasta and throw together a quick bruschetta pasta. When I go out I usually order something along the lines of chicken, but when it comes to pizza or pasta, I am just fine with a good sauce and cheese, cheese, mozzarella and more cheese :) Too bad pizza can't be had every day :(

On a side note, I've been battling with my dog, Colbie Jack, on her new addiction to destroying one thing at a time in my house. It started with three holes in my couch, lost two pillows and I've gained a new decoration of a feather covered floor. Just recently Colbie has taken to a lesser evil in the form of ripping tissues and dryer sheets to pieces and scattering them across the living room. I keep threatening her with the wrath of Caesar but I think she understands that he really isn't that scary.



**

Just got back from a blind date. Yep, a real blind date. We went to a little greek cafe in German Village. I had a teeny tiny greek pita pizza chuck full of yummy feta cheese and diced tomatoes. I thought for sure the skinny waitress was lying when she said it was small. But it was the truth, totally a mini pizza. I will definately go back again soon as it was more pub than cafe. I love me a good pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment