3.21.2011

Go away Mac & Cheese

Can you believe I've finally hit my limit of mac and cheese?? I never thought I would see the day, but it's here and I'm just dying to try some new recipes during Lent. I have almost burnt out of the paella as well, so I'm going to have to move on to using my pesto/basil combo in something else. I've reincorporated salad back into my weekly diet as I love using poppy seed dressing (warm weather dressing only to me).



I am tempted to get some shrimp and see what damage I can do with it, but I'm just not a super shrimper. It doesn't make my mouth water like a kabob of Teryaki steak/chicken does. I think the plan for this week is an Alfredo flat bread with peppers and onions, balsamic pasta with Roma tomatoes and Parmesan cheese and veggie fajitas.

No comments:

Post a Comment