3.04.2010

McCormick & Schmick's!!

I had an enjoyable day today. I attended a meeting planning summit at one of my favorite venues in Columbus. The Conference Center at NorthPointe is a fabulous conference center that serves amazing food and has an even better staff. If you ever need to plan a social event contact Veronica and if its more of a corporate event along the lines of a conference or summit, contact Jamie.

The site is catered by Sodexo and the food at their club house is always fresh, delicious and their dessert is to die for :) Today I had grilled squash, zucchini and peppers with some roasted potatoes and broccoli soup. Being a vegetarian today has been better than the past couple!

---

Update!!

I'm currently at McCormick and Schmick's at Easton Town Center. I'm hosting the SharePoint Roundtable event that Microsoft is sponsoring with ICC.

I am partaking in the most DELICIOUS Parmesan Crusted Tilapia I've ever had. If you're reading this, promise me that one day you will visit and try it. I am sold on Tilapia... at least this version of it :) Enjoy the picture below!

No comments:

Post a Comment