4.04.2011

I had a decent dinner yesterday, and by decent I really mean, It would have been awesome had it included ground turkey or chicken breast strips. I basically tried my hand at a naked veggie fajita bowl. I used the McCormick's fajita seasoning and was actually really repulsed by the smell of the spices mixed only with the veggies. It seems to blend and thicken better when made with ground beef or turkey. I mixed in some Uncle Ben's Brown & Wild Ready Rice and topped it all with some 2% Shredded Mexican Cheese. Overall, a nice change from my basil pesto obsession but still lacking the flavor of what I was shooting for.



It's 70 degrees outside, blamy and quite windy. It's supposed to be a bit stormy this evening, but I'm going to brave the elements for a grilling session. I just purcahsed Morningstar Garden Veggie Burgers in hopes of hitting my burger craving right in the gut. I'm super excited to pair that with my sandwich thin and have a main tasty entree that only equals 240 calories! I'm also going to grill some honey teriyaki veggie kabobs as my side... it's ok to be jealous, I know I would be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment